mardi 5 janvier 2016

The Year 2016

First of all, happy new year, everyone. I hope all of you enjoyed your holidays just as much as I did. I hope 2016 will be a year of health, learning, wisdom, and success in everything you'll undertake.

2015 was a decisive year for me. 2015 saw the release of my first novella. 2015 saw the birth of me as a self-published writer. 2015 increased my writing knowledge tenfold. 2015 brought me health, wisdom, and insight over previous events. For that, I'll always be thankful to what 2015 gave me. (it also marks the 30th anniversary of Back To The Future, and their second episode, released in 1989, depicted what could the world be in 2015. They got a lot of things right ...)

With 2015 behind us, what will 2016 bring to me ? The same things 2015 brought me, I hope. but 2016 will be my first year as a self-published writer. It means more work will come to the fore, it also means the beginning of my career as a novelist. 2016 will start to tell me if I can make it in this ardous world. I gave myself 3 years to make a decent living as a writer (around 36000K a year). If I fail by late 2018, I'll go back to my studies,but first, I'll try to be a traditionally published writer.

As you can see, 2016 will determine 1/3 of my future. That's how important that year is. Learning more about the craft, about myself, and a tiny bit of luck will determine if I got what it takes to make it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire